A few conclusions:
- Eating fat doesn’t actually make us fat. It’s the insulin cycle, triggered by eating carbohydrates.
- The easily-digestible carbs like refined flour, soda, and potatoes are the worst offenders.
- For weight-loss, a low-carb diet is a lot more effective than a low-fat,…
- w0rkit0ut reblogged this from the-healthy-alternative and added:
- alexmchong reblogged this from taniard
- buy-steroids-uk-co likes this
- earringholder reblogged this from massivehealth
- massivehealth posted this